Eveline- James Joyce

Would Eveline's choice have been wise?

Of course, James Joyce does not focus on this book is not love, I wanted to talk about the unfortunate reality of Eveline. I think it's wrong that Evelyn chose her family. Eveline always looked after her brother and father after her mother died. While taking care of him every day, he and his father would automatically depend on Eveline. But the gentle Eveline had lived in service to others so little he had done for himself. In the meantime, I finally met Frank, a man like my destiny. She must have been happy and free when she met Frank. I think Eveline should have followed Frank for two reasons to eliminate family dependence for her own happiness.

Rating: 7/10



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Student- By Anton Chekhov

The Lady With The Dog- Anton Checkov

The second bakery attack - Haruki Murakami