The Lady With The Dog- Anton Checkov

    After finishing this story, I was quite uncomfortable, and I thought why. The main theme was an affair of two married adults, but I was only comfortable with the romance stories of nonmarried people. Almost every romance that I watched was about two young people. Through this story, I thought Chekhov was describing affairs as beautiful romance rather than unethical behavior. Nevertheless, I think an affair can never be justified. Marriage is a sacred vow about loving one girl for entire lasting life. When you like someone even though you have your laver and kids, you should realize the situation as quickly as possible and become a good husband and a father.


word: 112

rating: 5/10


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Student- By Anton Chekhov

The second bakery attack - Haruki Murakami